We asked our Senior Recruiter some common questions about job searching so you don’t have to! Here’s what he said–watch the video or read the summary below:
Q: What are 3 tips for interviewing?
Some things to keep in mind are:
- Always go in looking presentable–first impressions matter!
- Know background information on job and the company
- Learn what skills are needed for the position and which of these you have
Q: Is looking for jobs in December worth it?
- Many industries are busy around the holiday season and need additional staff
- Many companies will have initiatives starting in January and will hire for these in December
Q: What are some questions to ask you Recruiter or Hiring Manager?
- What type of job it is (i.e. permanent, contract, or contract-to-hire)
- What skills are pertinent to this job
- Will the role be on site, remote or hybrid?