An experienced instructional designer, this candidate has completed learning and training modules using a myriad of media and software options for a variety of industries and contexts. Able to reduce onboarding time and develop high-quality materials, they are a mastermind in creating instructional materials and will be a fantastic asset to any company!
- Developed an LMS site with a third-party vendor, using CSS and HTML to create customized web pages and working with another vendor to translate them into French
- Developed several interactive eLearning programs using Captivate 8 and Storyline 2.0
- Created online instruction programs for a variety of audiences and contexts, including assessment questions for the
- Online supplemental component of a psychology textbook, training materials, and converting a textbook into an online course
- Reviewed and updated 40 different training programs, established project prioritization and reporting processes, and worked with experts to create training programs, ultimately reducing onboarding time by weeks.
- Managing Learning Management Systems
- Working in a variety of industries and levels
- Applying the ADDIE model
- Developing eLearning materials, including writing assessments, developing instructor-led materials, and establishing learning objectives
- Training classes of up to 35 people
- Responsive Web Development
- Coding: HTML and CSS
- Instructional design software: Captivate 8, Dreamweaver, WebCT, Whiteboard, Storyline 2.0 and Booksmart
- Other: PowerPoint and Photoshop
For more information about this candidate, please contact Katy Smith or complete this short form: