This HR Generalist leads benefit management and employee engagement initiatives and brings unique experience for success. This HR Generalist is often recognized for her ability as an innovative problem solver. This candidate is organized, positive, and has a keen ability to get things done.
A few highlights include:
- Managed recruiting function and reduced time to fill by 20%.
- Created and implemented onboarding program for 6 facilities with over 350 employees in a manufacturing company.
- Led and managed the corporate benefits across 7 sites with over 1000 employees with HRIS accuracy. Partnered with Payroll to ensure all LOA’s, new hires, terms were accurately processed. Improved HRIS accuracy for better reporting.
- Managed current and championed new benefits rollout with newly acquired sites and over 4000 employees.
- Led communication improvements in multiple companies by training leaders on performance management to advance employee relations as sole HR Manager.
- Drove standardization of HR policies, practices and procedures, such as hiring, and benefits. Created time and money savings, and process improvements.
For more information about this candidate, contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form:
Request for Staffing Services