Experienced in UX research and design for e-commerce services, this candidate brings advanced research and analysis abilities spanning from focus groups and surveys to ethnographies and field studies. Able to shepherd research processes while also implementing research into UX/UI designs, they are a collaborative and motivated candidate sure to create user-oriented experiences with maximum usability!
- Developed and executed go-to UX research and design strategies, collaborating with development teams to ensure guidelines and standards were met.
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative UX research and managed existing data to leverage findings across the organization, carrying out user data analysis, ethnographies, surveys, field studies and focus groups.
- Applied research findings in collaboration with product teams, creating wireframes, journey maps, flow diagrams and interfaces that ensured intuitive and user-oriented designs.
- UX/UI design
- UX research and usability testing
- Process design
- Product design
- Design: Figma, Sketch and InVision
- Project management: Asana and Trello
- Research: Maze, Aviro, Dovetail and Optimal Workshop
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: