This candidate makes it happen! As a resourceful, passionate, and results-driven TA Coordinator, this candidate makes a positive business impact in fast-paced settings. Coupled with coordination superpowers, this candidate will ensure your organization runs at maximum efficiency.
- DEIB: Advanced HR disparities reduction efforts and enhanced the employee experience for all employees by offering services that are designed and delivered in a culturally competent and inclusive way.
- Onboarding & Training: Established a collaborative partnership with managers and recruiters to ensure successful onboarding processes for hired and trained new team members to ensure their understanding of TA Coordinator operating systems and procedures.
- Administrative Support: Collaborated with co-leads and program managers to plan, coordinate, and implement agendas for monthly meetings.
- Utilizes Workday to process new hire pre-employment requirements, process I-9 forms and track completion, and operate ServiceNow to create, reassign, and process cases
- Managed ongoing data reports or projects, audited monthly contracted community agency invoices, and resolved invoice challenges.
- Processed truancy reports by verifying information for accuracy, prepared meeting agendas, facilitated meetings, developed process maps, coordinated yearly trainings and conferences, and managed office inventory
- Talent Sourcing
- Case management
- HRIS Systems
For more information about this candidate, please contact Kaylie Leib or complete our staffing request form: