Highly motivated and strategic, this Human Resource Manager brings a diverse background in manufacturing, non-profit and service industry organizations where they thrive on varying work in multiple areas of HR. Their strong belief in an open-door policy and expertise in workers’ compensation, workforce planning and managing HR teams make them a dedicated and dynamic addition to your HR team!
- Reduced the workers’ compensation MOD rate to 0.63, reduced lost time accidents by 85%, and saved $500,000 in faulty claims through implementing new safety programs, establishing proper documentation, and ensuring compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Managed benefits programs, performance reviews, training programs and other initiatives, ensuring legal compliance and managing a team of HR professionals.
- Analyzed staffing needs and hired for over 1100 employees during a 3-month period, including recruitment and interviews for exempt and non-exempt roles.
- HR management
- Employee safety and workers’ compensation
- Workforce planning and talent acquisition
- Organizational development and policy
- Team leadership
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Relationship building
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: