An experienced Executive Assistant, this candidate is an expert in calendar management, communications, inbox management, meeting prep, travel arrangements and expense reporting. Coupled with proofing and editing skills and knowledge of a myriad of administrative duties, they are an excellent addition to your c-suite team!
- As a c-level executive assistant, managed correspondence and calendar items, scheduled meetings with board members, assisted in creating presentations, managed weekly travel arrangements and assisted in event planning.
- Carried out a variety of administrative tasks, including processing monthly expense reports, approving weekly payroll submissions, tracking the departmental budget and supporting yearly budget planning.
- Developed a new accounting system in collaboration with the accounting team to easily track outgoing costs and budget for events.
- Managed and appropriately distributed highly confidential documents and information, including board materials, team member reviews, talent profiles and meeting notes.
- C-level executive assistance, including calendar management, drafting, editing and travel arrangements
- Budgeting and accounting systems
- Administrative duties, including reporting and payroll
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Wells Fargo Expense Reporting
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: