With expertise in supporting large-scale projects from end to end, this candidate’s strong background in business analytics for healthcare, technology, finance and state government programs makes them an expert in fueling business growth through process improvement and risk mitigation. Their skills in user acceptance testing, knowledge of highly-regulated industries and leadership abilities in an Agile environment ensure an excellent fit for your project needs!
- Worked as an end-to-end business analyst for large-scale technology and healthcare projects, ensuring compliance with unique regulations for industry and regional government programs.
- Identified process improvements and key reporting metrics, communicating with internal stakeholders and leading projects in an Agile environment.
- Developed standard operations procedures and ensured accurate documentation to mitigate risks and issues and improve business performance.
- Business process analysis
- Process improvement
- User acceptance testing
- Agile and Waterfall methods
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Relationship building
- Organization and time management
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: