A dynamic and passionate candidate, this organizer and co-founder of a well-known nonprofit brings deep experience in campaign development, community awareness, fundraising and organizing large-scale events. With a strong desire to bring about positive change, equality and empowerment, their storytelling capabilities and strong communications background are sure to provide maximum impact for any organization!
- Co-founded a nonprofit organization, assembling over 20 partner organizations, recruiting and managing over 50 volunteers, and launching a large event with over 100,000 participants in under 3 months.
- Created messaging for various platforms, managing PR strategies and boosting awareness.
- Organized efforts for fundraising and creating new business partnerships, resulting in donations totaling over $10,000 in 4 days.
- Nonprofit management and organizing
- PR strategies and community awareness
- Content development
- Technical skills include Adobe Creative, Microsoft Office and various CRM systems
- Creative thinking
- Relationship building
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: