This ATG candidate is a great communicator who is creative and uses his ingenuity to solve problems. His experience lies in the non-profit sector where he has held marketing, communications, and technology related positions.
He enjoys a challenge and is a self-starter who picks up technology quickly. Despite being brand new to Word Press, he began creating websites Word Press for his employer in just three short months. He has also started doing freelance website creation.
Experience highlights include:
- Managed online database of over 600 volunteer opportunities and events in the Twin Cities
- Provided customer support and trainings for 250 nonprofit affiliate partners
- Provided technical and application support for 2000+ onsite and remote users
- Resolved over 17,000 tech support tickets in first 14 months
- Maintained company website, developed social media strategy and produced all press releases.
For more info about this candidate or to request a call from our team, please complete this form.