If you’re seeking a Marketing Project Manager support critical projects and initiatives, look no further! This candidate is not only PMP certified, but is also an expert in Workfront with a strong background in B2B industries and significant experience working for enterprise organizations.
- Increased project efficiency by 50% and marketing campaign ROI by 30% through implementing Agile marketing processes and providing project management support for internal and external partners.
- Achieved 100% success in project completion on a quarterly basis, managing multiple complex projects and engaging up to 20 stakeholders across the marketing department.
- Drove up to 40 monthly projects with budgets up to $10 thousand, ensuring data-driven project prioritization for various digital marketing projects.
- B2B marketing project management
- Project management methodologies, including Agile, Waterfall, Kanban and Scrum
- Resource planning and allocation
- Cross-functional team leadership
- Project management: WorkFront, ServiceNow, Trello, Asana, Monday, Jira and Basecamp
- Digital Asset and Knowledge Management: Widen, BrandFolder, Bynder Confluence and SharePoint
- Data analytics: Google Analytics and Tableau
- Other: Salesforce and WordPress
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: