With deep and wide-ranging experience in the creative space, this candidate is an expert at creating engaging content that tells the brand story and engages audiences around complex ideas. This candidate’s experience includes copywriting, broadcast, production, design, and content marketing.
- Drove innovative brand storytelling for a Fortune 500 company, including thought leadership, building internal relationships and teams to foster creative content, and creating content leading to higher stock prices and multi-million-dollar deals.
- Built strategic plans for editorial calendars, schedules, and content organization grounded in industry trends and audience understanding.
- Created and sold over $2 million worth of original programming, leading teams of staff and freelancers, developing books and articles, overseeing and writing sales materials and pitching content to major TV networks.
- Copywriting and digital storytelling
- Strategic direction and branding
- Deck building and creative briefs
- High-level content development, including television, digital programming and written copy
- Managing high budget projects
- Technical skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite and Analytics, PM Software and more
- Self-described raconteur
- Leadership and team-building
- Presentation and communication skills
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: