This HRSolutions candidate has a Master of Arts in Human Resource Management with experience providing HR administrative support, recruiting, payroll, benefits, and employee support. Organized and proficient at managing employee files and maintaining the required details and information. Additional experience in payroll and managing direct deposit accounts. This candidate is interested in a full-time role where she can use her diverse HR background and skills, supporting corporate HR functions with an emphasis in recruiting.
- Passionate recruiter who has experienced success in high volume recruiting
- Guides candidates through the full hiring process, from application, resume review, phone interview, through a stringent background investigation process to hire.
- Performs orientation and training for new hires
- Provides support to busy HR team through all facets of HR in addition to recruiting responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.