An accomplished HR leader, this candidate brings proven success in HR strategy and development with an impressive record of achievements at enterprise-level companies and mid-size businesses. Their strong communication skills and ability to forge relationships with cross-functional teams make them an excellent resource for your business’s HR needs!
- Oversaw all HR functions for eight locations of a company with over $500 million in annual revenue, including over 3000 hourly associates and 90 salaried managers.
- Built HR programs to align with DEI initiatives, partnering with executive management to improve hiring practices.
- Developed strategic plans for the HR team in collaboration with senior management, including developing new policies and procedures, establishing best practices, and managing negotiations for a collective bargaining agreement for a newly formed union.
- HR Management and strategic planning
- Process and policy improvement
- Talent acquisition and DEI
- Team leadership
- Training and development
- Cross-functional collaboration
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: