This candidate is an HR Generalist with experience on a consulting and contract basis, adept at building systems and processes aligned with overall business strategy. With their Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and joy for Human Resources, this candidate brings deep knowledge and insight to your team, aligning HR with financial goals.
- Experience in employee relations, recruiting, performance management, policies and procedures, and sexual harassment training and development.
- Able to add significant value as an individual contributor or an interim leader, performing in a team-oriented environment, and creating an atmosphere that drives desired behaviors and performance
- Designed and built recruitment function infrastructure for a medical services consulting firm with 450 employees that is a national partner with state agencies and school districts
- Benefits Design & Administration
- Organizational Development
- Workforce Planning
- HR Best Practices; HR Policy and Process
- HRIS Systems
- Microsoft Suite
For more information about this candidate, please contact Kaylie Leib or complete our staffing request form: