If you’re seeking an HR Generalist who can handle both day-to-day functions and large initiatives, this is the candidate for you! Experienced in various responsibilities, this candidate has worked on organization design, employee relations and process improvement projects in various contexts, including high-volume startups, mergers and acquisitions. A focused and organized candidate, their ability to work in fast-paced environments and strong knowledge base make them a great addition to your HR team!
- Provided guidance to leadership on policies and procedures, including revamping the onboarding process using lean process improvement.
- Ensured legal compliance through policy implementation and auditing, including stock grants, time and attendance, and sick leave policies.
- Managed day-to-day HR functions, including onboarding, terminations, reporting, HR vendor relations, and serving as a resource for employees.
- Organizational design
- Employee relations and conflict resolution
- Compliance and process improvement
- DEI policy
- Technical skills include Jira, Workday and Microsoft Office
- Training and development
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Ideation and initiative
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: