An empathetic leader with an objective and detail-oriented approach, this Executive Assistant brings wide-reaching experience and a strong work ethic to the office. Coupled with abilities in HR, client relations, scheduling, calendaring, event planning, payroll and other administrative duties, their upbeat and adaptable personality makes them a great addition to your administrative team!
- Managed the implementation of new company policies, including technical processes and access, data security practices and reporting.
- Grew business through client relationship management and operations support, including establishing business plans and preparing for the sale of a business unit.
- Carried out various HR and administrative duties, including payroll, onboarding, i9 and W2 processing, calendar management and scheduling.
- Executive and HR assistance
- Client relations
- Vendor management
- Technical skills include ADP, CCB and Microsoft Office Suite
- Business leadership
- Organization and time management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: