Experienced in project management and event production, this candidate specializes in managing large events, including outreach, community engagement, vendor management and other logistics. Able to manage budgets, exhibit creation, layouts and trade show booths, their orchestration of large events for nonprofits across the country has led to great results that will benefit any event management team!
- Leveraged communication strategies to promote events, increasing event attendance by 15% year over year.
- Managed over 16 events across the nation, building and coordinating teams for outreach, funding, layout and other logistics.
- Worked regularly with over 150 exhibitors and over 10,000 attendees for various events, including conferences, trade shows and volunteer events.
- Event planning and coordination
- Event promotion strategy
- Business operations
- Project management, including Agile and SCRUM
- Writing and editing
- Community building
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: