This experienced Customer Support Specialist has an impressive skillset, able to both serve as both a first point of contact for an organization and a technical resource for customers. Their ability to manage the end-to-end customer experience in a high-volume environment while also ensuring accurate documentation make them a great resource for any relationship management-oriented positions!
- Serviced over 50 calls daily, ensuring proper documentation in the CRM database.
- Managed troubleshooting and training customers on new products and services.
- Responded to incoming calls and email requests, carrying out various services to customers and compiling data reports in a highly regulated industry.
- Customer service and relations
- Data analysis and reporting
- Training and troubleshooting
- CRM databases
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic and accountability
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: