This candidate will make it happen! A resourceful, creative and organized Creative Coordinator, their experience making a positive business impact in fast-paced settings and fantastic management skills will ensure your agency runs like a well-oiled machine.
- Coordinated creatives in a large agency setting, managing internal and external relationships, maintaining professional standards, developing presentation decks and collateral, managing calendar and travel plans, and aiding in office administration.
- Oversaw internal business operations, including reporting, scheduling, budgeting, payroll, inventory tracking and designing and managing an internal newsletter including content and copy creation.
- Ensured business growth through managing social media, updating websites, creating benchmark promotional and advertising media, and implementing client retention strategies.
- Leadership, including communication, delegation, coordination and organization
- Art direction and developing creative materials and media
- Strategic planning and creativity
- Office administration, including expense management, calendaring, team building and more
- Photoshop and photography, design, presentation development and writing
- Interpersonal communication and teamwork
- Critical thinking
- Multitasking and cross-functional coordination
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: