This Logistics and Administrative Coordinator not only can handle vast quantities of scheduling and logistics, but also has expert-level customer service and administrative skills. With experience handling invoicing, data entry and organizing teams, their leadership skills and industry know-how make them a powerful addition in any administrative capacity!
- Managed high-volume scheduling both internal and external, maintaining excellent customer service standards and implementing new software.
- Managed invoicing, including ensuring accuracy and resolving billing errors, communicating with other departments and managing data entry.
- Improved efficiency core business processes through coordinating logistics.
- High-volume schedule coordinating and logistics
- Invoicing and invoice software
- Customer Service
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Team management and leadership
- Fast-paced problem solving
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: