Looking for Graphic Design skills? Well, we’ll see you graphic design and raise you page layout, digital and print expertise, and plenty of technical skills! A fun and creative candidate, this designer’s experience in art direction for multiple magazines, image processing as a graphic technician, and success as a freelance designer, equips them to handle all your design and art direction needs.
- Managed the art direction of multiple magazines, including layout and design, within tight deadlines.
- As a freelance designer, created logos, business cards, ads, and other business graphics.
- Ensured high-quality standards by performing image processing, creating image proofs, and checking for file errors.
- Graphic design, digital, and print
- Page layout and editing
- Digital photo correction and retouching
- Typography and illustration
- Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD and Dreamweaver
- Print Production
- HTML and CSS
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: