If your organization is losing profits or struggling to adjust to operational changes, you need this candidate in your corner. They will maximize efficiencies and revamp processes to move out your organization out of the red.
This operations manager is a problem solver and expert in strategic process management with proven experience moving companies from loss to profit by executing systemic improvements. This candidate once took a warehouse full of inventory which was going nowhere, developed strategy to send it out to other stores to sell, revamped the old space and turned it into a $1M profit increase in one year. Yup, they’re that good.
- Strategic Process Improvement
- Retail, Warehouse, Production & Operations Management
- Event Coordination
- Customer and Employee Escalations
Ready to start working virtual immediately and has experience managing a virtual team.
Increased sales by over $1,000,000 in one year through restructuring of major business processes and reassignment of human resources
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Google Docs, ADP, QuickBooks, PC, State Government Mainframe, Venue360, and Camp Brain, and comfortable learning new software with ease.
- Implemented strategies that moved company from operating at a loss to consistently realizing annual profits.
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: