A motivated Executive and Administrative Professional, this candidate provides expertise in senior leadership and executive support as well as operations management. With acute attention to detail and wide-ranging experience in a variety of administrative capacities, they will bring to any team a meticulous approach that ensures great results.
- Formed and managed a team of administrative assistants, including clearly defined roles and metrics
- Acted as project manager for major facility improvements, including coordinating meetings, site support and ensuring deliverables were completed to client standards
- Managed vendor relationships, using metrics to measure service levels and ensuring transparency in expectations and quality
- Developed employee onboarding and offboarding programs, including training on company policies, operations and structure
- Provided top-of-the-line executive assistance to the CEO, including calendar management and coordinating travel both international and domestic
- Worked with CEO to develop and implement strategic business goals and objectives, collaborating with business teams to align project goals with business strategy and ensuring timelines were met.
- Regularly led and supported meetings, interfacing with both internal and external executive teams, clients, and employees.
- Executive assistance
- Talent and vendor management
- Project and event management
- Process improvement
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Employee training and development
- Technical skills include: Office 365, Concur and iWork
- Public speaking
- Customer service
For more information about this candidate, please contact Michelle O’Kelley or complete this short form: